WHO WE ARE
Rockston Dredging & Allied Works Ltd is a highly specialised company providing the full spectra of dredging solutions with cutting edge technologies for coastal design, near-shore and off-shore or deep-water planning for many building and construction projects.
OUR AIM (VISION)
We aim at becoming a leading dredging outfit respected globally for upscale professional competence and customer satisfaction.
To deliver our projects and services on the platform of modern technologies, high staff proficiency levels and client centered action plans and project execution.
OUR PROCESS OF ACCOMPLISHMENT
- We apply leading technologies and expertise that are solution driven
- We integrate full quality assurance check strategies across all levels of project execution
- We execute real-time operations in multi-level projects
- We commit to continuous staff improvement driven by quality client service across all levels of project execution.
- We comply with all national and international regulations for ecological balance, safety and community development
At Rockston Dredging & Allied works Ltd, we are equipped with machinery that is suited for the most complex of dredging tasks. Our dredging technology is based on naval architecture which supports coastal design, near-shore and off-shore or deep-water planning for many projects. Our machinery includes:
- 10 inch Wolverine Class Dredge (new) – 7.6m digging depth
- DSC Pit – Bull Dredge 12x10s – 13m digging depth
- 1KM length of pipeline
- Floaters for 1KM Line
- Speed Boats
- Welding Machines
- Caterpillar Bulldozers (2)
- Excavators (3)
- Wheel Loaders from SDLG and CHANGLIN (2)
- A-Frame Hoist Unit